Eli's love for using performance as a tool to cultivate awareness of the physical and spiritual body led her to the art of yoga. Yoga has inspired her to use movement, breath and meditation to fearlessly work, play, and dream in all realms of truth, as well as inspire others to do the same. Eli is a 500-Hr. RYT, with training from the Atmananda Yoga Studio and Katonah Yoga Studio in Manhattan, and the Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Institute in India. She is equipped with additional specialty training in Acro Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Reiki (levels 1 +2), Foot Reflexology and Astrology.
With a background rooted in Taoism, Eli teaches yoga to provide her students with the opportunity to find strength within the poses so that they may be empowered to see their own potential with a more illuminated perspective. She guides her students in finding a personal meditation through movement. Through this process of unification, awareness of awareness itself grows...and freedom follows.
Drunk Yoga™ is a hit!
A 45-minute vinyasa class with wine in-hand designed for yogis and non-yogis alike to enjoy movement in community, sans pressure to be perfect.
Check out www.dodrunkyoga.com for more info, or click below to sign up for the next class.
Class Schedule and Upcoming Events
Bali Yoga Retreat 2018
Just a few spaces remaining!
January 9-16th @ Jeda Villa
$1500 for double room
$1800 for single room
Price includes twice daily yoga, luxury accommodations, and all-you-can-eat gourmet vegan meals for brunch and dinner!
Email email@example.com to reserve your spot.
Equinox Yoga Classes
- W. 76th St. - Mondays 7-8am (Vinyasa)
- W. 50th St. - Tuesdays 7:15-8:15pm (Vinyasa)
- 67th St. & Columbus Ave. - Tuesdays 6:30-7:45am (Vinyasa)
- Bryant Park - Wednesdays 7:15-8:15pm (Hot Power Vinyasa)
- Columbus Circle - Wednesdays 7-8am (Vinyasa)
- Grand Central - Thursdays 5:30-6:30pm (Vinyasa)
- W. 50th St. - Fridays 5:30-6:30pm (Advanced Vinyasa)
- E. 92nd St. - Saturdays 5-6pm (Hot Power Vinyasa)
- Tribeca - Sundays 10-11am (Vinyasa)